Contact me, to review and customize these 8 pillars to suit your requirements. You’ll soon be able to correlate your digital marketing investment with positive measurable results for your business, club or group.
(Short term & long term)
- Create engaging/sharable content to increase interaction
- Expand current brand equity and awareness from your Website/Social Media
- Determine ROI for digital investment(s)
- Increase sales/create long-term customers/reward customer loyalty
(Locate your customers and discover how you can engage them)
- Who’s saying what and where?
- What do they want/need?
- Review Google Analytics (incoming traffic via social channels)
- Measure & review current digital networks (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Yelp, etc.)
(Set your goals that you’re hoping to achieve with this strategy. How do you measure progress toward this goal? Set extended Checkpoints)
- Research digital content for publishing/sharing/email marketing campaigns
- Increase; Blog Comments, Shares, Replies, Retweets, Favourites, or Check-ins/Reviews
- Encourage sign-up for Email Marketing list
- Identify Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) to measure your digital growth
(Long term and short term)
- Create a “Social Sharing” calendar
- Connect with your customers via preferred digital medium(s).
- Insure correct use of hashtags and inclusion of other key words to increase on-line visibility
- Regularly publish content that has value to your current/future customers – using their preferred mediums
(Make the connection)
- Find and use your brand “voice”
- Promptly reply to comments/questions or any customer inquiries or possible complaints.
- Ask (intelligent) questions.
- Continue to provide exclusive content. ie: “sneak peeks” of upcoming products or “behind the scenes” updates/photos.
- Read the comments
- Review digital data from Email Marketing Software, Facebook Insights and 3rd party Social Media Monitoring tools
- Are you seeing an increase in the predetermined KPIs?
- What works best for each digital medium and are there other digital platforms to investigate?
(Adjust content or channels)
- What’s working for you/your brand?
- Adjust your marketing resources to better target your audience
- Which digital platform is most successful when engaging your audience?
- How are your current/new customers locating you on-line?
(Keep up the momentum engaging customers online)
- Review regularly
- Continue to provide insightful and valuable content for your customers
- Regularly acknowledge/reply to people sharing/checking in/commenting
- Research developing digital channels/technology and test their effectiveness